Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amazing man, You



To : My Hubby =)

I never thought I'd be where I stand
It was only in dreams where I could hold your hand
I never thought that you'd be my man
I never thought I could, or would, or can

It's the things you do that make me wonder how
How we made it through
How it could be you
To love me...

And as I lie here, sitting in my bed
Listening to you breathe close to my head
I smile, I sing, I thank God you're with me
And pray that it'll last for eternity

You make me feel loved, in so many ways
You make me smile each and every day
You care for me, you listen, you're always here for me
And in return everything you are to me, I wanna be

Thank you for the good times
And even for the bad
Thank you for understanding
Everything I am

I know it's hard sometimes
But you always get me through
It's amazing what love can really do

0 comments: